Compliance post Corona and in the 2020’s – New Thinking, New Tools, New Generations
The future is not only about technology. It’s also about new ideas and people.
On this the 11th year, the Compliance Management Day moves on to the challenges of compliance in the new decade. Overcoming the immense challenges of a compliance function will require out-of-the-box and cross-functional thinking. We will have a line-up of leading practice-oriented speakers who, together with conference Chairman Gabe Shawn Varges, will engage the audience on how to bring compliance forward in an age of disruption.
The following topics will be part of the programme:
- Crisis management and continuity management: what did we learn from Covid-19? What is the role of compliance?
- Compliance and sustainability: is ESG a help or hindrance for compliance?
- Do Gen Y and Z compliance officers approach compliance differently?
- How to exercise compliance leadership without the age or title?
- Compliance in start-ups and industries undergoing disruption
- Digital solutions for doing compliance and for promoting compliance
- 5×5: Top 5 regulatory trends to expect in the next 5 years
The conference starts at 8.15 a.m. and ends at 5.30 p.m. As in the past, it will include the results of the annual University of St. Gallen Compliance Survey and feature a networking lunch organized by industries.