Digital Week - Webinars on Digitalisation
From June 17 to June 20 2019, the Executive School’s webinar week highlights specific facets of digitalization and how it impacts your business. Get first hand research insights, tools and best practices from top faculty of the University of St.Gallen and discuss your questions with our professors in the seven live online sessions.
Click on the links below to learn more and register.
- "Building Meaningful Digital Marketing Strategies" with Prof. Marcus Schögel (June 17, 12:30 h)
- "Legal Tech, More Than Hype?" with Prof. Leo Staub and Gerard Neiditsch (June 17, 17:00 h)
- "Digital Leadership & Transformation. Between Speed and the Acceleration Trap" with Prof. Heike Bruch (June 18, 12.30 h)
- "From Digitization to Ecosystems" with Prof. Reinhard Jung (June 18, 17:00 h)
- "How to Build a Data-Driven Organization" with Prof. Ivo Blohm (June 19, 12:30 h)
- Manager vs. Techie. A look into a Machine Learning Garage with Prof. Johannes Binswanger and Marc Schöni (June 20, 12:30 h)
- Teams: The Organisation Paradigm for the 21st Century" with Prof. Winfried Ruigrok (June 20, 17:00 h)
The online sessions will include a 20-25 minute presentation and a subsequent live Q&A. All webinars are free but registration is required. Everybody who registers will receive a link to the recording of the webinar.