Information Event: U.S. Law for Leaders
Worth knowing about your executive education:
U.S. Law for Leaders’ is a unique immersive program that provides practical insights into what makes the U.S. ‘tick’ legally. Participants learn the essentials of the U.S. legal system in a very hands-on and time-effective way. It helps lawyers, executives, government officials, compliance officers and others to deal more effectively with their counterparts in the U.S. This applies equally to business partners, lawyers and regulators. Held once a year on the Campus of the acclaimed University of St.Gallen Executive School, this program is taught by a distinguished faculty consisting of leading practitioners and legal professionals from major U.S. law firms, regulators and universities.
You can expect the following at the information event:
- You will get to know the University of St.Gallen and the value of your executive education. Because we are measured by our claim: “From insight to impact”.
- You will get a deeper insight into the contents of the course (timetable, speakers, etc.).
- You can clarify your concrete questions directly on site.
Am I right here?
- You get a first personal impression of us and we get to know each other.
- You can talk directly to the responsible persons and inform yourself individually about your further education goals.
- You get to know others interested in the course.
- We take the time to answer your personal questions.
And furthermore …
- You will understand how you can build up your executive training individually.
- Let us inspire you! Get to know our entire range of executive education courses and how they are structured in a practically modular way for you.
- Would you rather prefer a personal consultation? We will be happy to take the time for you. Please contact us for an appointment.
We look forward to meeting you!