ONLINE Information Event: Compliance Management (CM-HSG)
The compact course “Compliance Management (CM-HSG)” deals with the areas of law important for the topic of compliance as well as with all aspects of compliance management. Participants gain insights into the relevant legal areas and learn the tools for implementing and managing a compliance program. The training can be completed as a CAS or DAS course.
You can expect the following at the information event:
- You will get to know the University of St.Gallen and the value of your executive education. Because we are measured by our claim: “From insight to impact”.
- You understand the process and the milestones of your education – from registration to successful completion.
- You will get a deeper insight into the contents of the course (timetable, speakers, etc.).
- You can clarify your concrete questions.
Am I right here?
- You get a first personal impression of us and we get to know each other.
- You can talk directly to the responsible persons and inform yourself individually about your further education goals.
- You get to know others interested in the course.
- We take the time to answer your personal questions.
And furthermore …
- Find out about all the important dates and starting options.
- You will understand how you can build up your executive training individually.
- We’ll talk about payment methods, financing options and scholarships.
- Let us inspire you! Get to know our entire range of executive education courses and how they are structured in a practically modular way for you.
- Would you rather prefer a personal consultation? We will be happy to take the time for you. Please contact us for an appointment.
We look forward to meeting you!