The EMBA ETH HSG (emba X) is a hybrid general management programme which integrates Switzerland’s best leadership and technology education. Its innovative curriculum adapts to the pace of the world. emba X offers ETH Zurich’s cutting-edge technology and the University of St.Gallen’s impactful leadership education, designed and delivered in a fully integrated joint programme experience.Its curriculum, which centers around the personal development of its participants, integrates general management, leadership and technology concepts with business innovation, sustainability and social responsibility elements. Beyond knowledge and skills, students also expand their mindset.
EMBA ETH HSG (emba X)
Re(Learn) the Future
The programme aims to develop socially responsible leaders who have the knowledge and skills to integrate leadership and technology issues in order to produce a significant positive impact on their teams, their organizations, and the society at large.
embaX graduates join Switzerland’s most influential combined alumni network as socially responsible, well-rounded 21st century leaders. They move into positions of high influence across diverse industries, equipped with general management and technology skills, as well as a renewed sense of societal purpose. They are ready and able to challenge the established ways of thinking, getting things done, and engaging others in constantly learning, unlearning and relearning.
Candidate must have:
- Min. 10 years work experience
- Min. 5 years leadership experience
- Recognized academic degree (undergraduate or above)
- Fluency in English
emba X ’s innovative 18-month curriculum will be delivered across five elements:
- Essential Courses: (Re) Learn the future while revisiting the essential concepts of Leadership, Technology and General Management via engaging hybrid course sessions;
- Integrative Weeks: Engage in a unique integration and applied learning experience. The Sprints are five days of intensive faculty-directed immersion exposures with real action plans, based on themes of global business relevance;
- The emba X Projects: Apply your knowledge and deliver impact via tailored social, business innovation and company projects.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Benefit from an innovative, customized personal development plan, including peer-to-peer coaching. Throughout the programme, faculty and selected practitioners will also provide you with feedback and advice on applying all learnings to outcomes.
- Skill Building Interventions: Reset and/or upgrade yourself by building relevant behavioral competencies in three key areas: self-leadership, team & organisations leadership, and integrative leadership.
Executive education at the University of St.Gallen (HSG), one of Europe's leading business universities, provides you with an optimal preparation for the future. The University of St.Gallen is more than just an educational institution; it is a place of inspiration that stimulates you to think. You will acquire up-to-date knowledge that is of great practical relvance, and gain valuable insights. This will enable you to make an important contribution to social and economic progress and to your own personal development. "From insight to impact" is not just our message; it is a promise against which we can be measured.