The Fit4LegalTech series offers you an innovative way to learn how to transform legal operations in corporate legal teams and law firms and generate value from investing in legal technology and related changes.
- You are a manager or lawyer working in a complex in-house business environment or have line and project management responsibility at a law firm; and
- are keen to learn more about how others have employed technology to digitize legal services?
Fit4LegalTech is exactly right for you!
The F4LT programme consists of a weekly series of 9 Wednesday evening online events.
- Two foundation sessions into LegalTech, i.e.
(1) from the perspective of corporate legal departments,
(2) focused on law firms with particular attention on lawyer productivity and knowledge management.
Participants are welcome to attend both sessions.
- The third session is an investigations walk-through, an area of keen LegalTech interest.
- This is followed by 5 ‘show & tell’ sessions hosted by experienced practitioners and moderated by a senior LegalTech expert from our institute. The sessions will focus on legal / legal operations post-Covid ‘hot topics’. They include platforms / technologies to radically enhance collaboration within legal teams and between law firms and legal teams, reduce costs and enhance value through AI powered spend management and related innovations, and on the contract management lifecycle. Each session will be followed by a Q&A session and, optionally, by vendor pitches of the LegalTechs mentioned in the session.
- The final event will be held in conjunction with the UK Technology Trade Mission and feature a keynote presentation and short pitches by selected UK LegalTech providers.
We’d be delighted to welcome you in our F4LT programme!