As a leader you have to constantly think and act within a myriad of demanding tasks, challenges and opportunities. These ever-changing constellations demand to leverage and streamline the impact of your personality, the energy of the organizational unit and the potential of the entire company.
Leading with Energy and Focus
Block seminar in 3 days
Managers with minimum three years’ experience in leading personnel.
The new St. Galler Leadership Model highlights techniques that are proven in practice to strengthen the personal impact of leaders. The seminar systematically deals with leadership on three different levels.
The course offers interactive sessions led by the experts of the University of St.Gallen. Furthermore a variety of innovative approaches is used to support your learning and the practical transfer of the new knowledge with techniques such as:
- Individual transfer coachings
- Benchmarking opportunities and live energy measures
- Life cases und case studies
- Organized evening programs
The following focal points will be set to ensure a holistic increase in your personal leadership competence. Moreover, experienced coaches will provide a leadership coaching for all participants:
- Raising the energy of the entire organization: Strategies to mobilize and channel the energy to generate high performance and fitness.
- Leading direct reports and teams: Learn and work with concepts for inspiring, results-oriented and problem-oriented leadership as well as for leading high performance teams.
- Self-management: Innovative concepts, methods and tools that help to become more resolute with a more decisive willpower, and thereby leverage your personal leadership impact.
Content & Faculty
Experts from the Institute of Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Heike Bruch, Director of the Institute for Leadership and HR Management at the University of St.Gallen
- Dr. Jens Maier, Research Associate at the Institute for Leadership and HR Management at the University of St.Gallen
- Eleanor Tabi Haller Jorden, President & CEO, The Paradigm Forum
Executive education at the University of St.Gallen (HSG), one of Europe's leading business universities, provides you with an optimal preparation for the future. The University of St.Gallen is more than just an educational institution; it is a place of inspiration that stimulates you to think. You will acquire up-to-date knowledge that is of great practical relvance, and gain valuable insights. This will enable you to make an important contribution to social and economic progress and to your own personal development. "From insight to impact" is not just our message; it is a promise against which we can be measured.