Strengthen your Leadership competence based on the latest scientific research findings. Learn about the new St Gallen Leadership model and innovative techniques which have been proven in practice to strengthen the personal impact of leaders. You will also work actively with experienced coaches to bundle together the force of your person, the energy of the organizational unit and the potential of the entire company to achieve a higher impact through the use of your personality and your personal strenghts.
St.Gallen Leadership Certificate
CAS Programme in 4 Modules
Managers with minimum three years’ experience in leading personnel.
The course offers besides the interactive input sessions led by the experts of the University of St. Gallen a few more innovative approaches and specials which are designed to support your learning of the new knowledge and its implementation into daily use:
- Individual transfer coachings
- Benchmarking opportunities and live energy measures, as well as the new work& culture check
- Personality tests and health Check-Ups
- Life cases und case studies
- Organized evening program
Lead your organization and your team to high-performance! Only few organizations are able to use their whole potential and to ensure high-performance of every single employee and the organization as a whole. Essential components of successful leadership are the inspiration of employees, the right leadership styles adjusted to the team or organizational level as well as an effective self-management. Therefore the new St. Galler Leadership Model will highlight techniques that are proven in practice to strengthen your personal impact as a leader. The seminar systematically deals with leadership on different levels which are handled within four modules:
- Modul 1: Leadership with energy and focus
- Modul 2: Personal level – Leadership-personality and skills
- Modul 3: Team level: High-performance teams and team diversity
- Modul 4: Organizational level. Strategic leadership
Content & Faculty
Experts from the Institute of Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Heike Bruch, Director of the Institute for Leadership and HR Management at the University of St.Gallen
- Dr. Jens Maier, Research Associate at the Institute for Leadership and HR Management at the University of St.Gallen
- Dr. Jan Roy Edlund, Expert in Change Management and Leadership
- Eleanor Tabi Haller Jorden, President & CEO, The Paradigm Forum
Executive education at the University of St.Gallen (HSG), one of Europe's leading business universities, provides you with an optimal preparation for the future. The University of St.Gallen is more than just an educational institution; it is a place of inspiration that stimulates you to think. You will acquire up-to-date knowledge that is of great practical relvance, and gain valuable insights. This will enable you to make an important contribution to social and economic progress and to your own personal development. "From insight to impact" is not just our message; it is a promise against which we can be measured.