Our faculty and methodology help participants’ progress towards global customer excellence and provide the unique opportunity to think “outside the box” about their own business process. The practice-oriented program offers actionable tools and innovative ideas to improve their daily business.
The Global Account Management Executive Program (GAMPRO) offers both the opportunity to explore the concept of global account management (GAM) and the ability to compete successfully in the global sales arena. GAMPRO provides the analytical and strategic skills required to manage global customer relationships effectively. This three day program is taught by faculty from leading business schools who represent decades of expertise in their respective fields of study and are recognized for their ground-breaking research. In addition, practitioners from well-known multi-national companies, who have successfully tackled the challenges of implementing customer management strategies within their own organizations, ensure insightful real world perspectives and current and next practices in global customer management.
Key reasons to attend GAMPRO:
- Develop the analytical and strategic skills required to manage your global customer relationships effectively
- Acquire knowledge from both faculty of leading business schools and practitioners from well-known multinational companies
- Engage with peer participants and learn from other firm`s experiences during the interactive workshops in a small group forum
- Broaden and deepen your view on current GAM issues and successful next practices
- Attend breakout sessions focused on two distinct audiences: 1) executives managing their GAM program, and 2) global / key / strategic account managers who are responsible for their company's most strategic customers
GAMPRO's faculty and methodology helps you progress toward global customer excellence and provides the unique opportunity to think "outside the box" about your own business processes. Practice-oriented, interactive sessions from practitioners for practitioners provide you with actionable tools and innovative ideas to improve your daily business.
Have a look at what participants from the past ten years have to say about the St.Gallen Global Account Management Executive Program (GAMPRO):