Digital Week - Webinars zur Digitalisierung
From March 2-5 2020, the Executive School’s webinar week highlights specific facets of digitalization and how it impacts your business. Get first hand research insights, tools and best practices from top faculty of the University of St.Gallen and discuss your questions with our professors in the seven live online sessions.
Click on the links below to learn more and register.
- "Can AI Understand Humans?" with Prof. Siegfried Handschuh (March 2, 12:30 h)
- "Cyber Security in the Digitalization Era" with Samir Aliyev (March 2, 17:00 h)
- "Realising Digitalisation's Full Potential with Design Thinking" with Jennifer Hehn (March 3, 12.30 h)
- "What must managers know about business analytics?" with Prof. Ivo Blohm (March 3, 17:00 h)
- “Multihanded Organizations and the Digital Age - Insights from the Insurance Industry” with Prof. Dr. Alexander Braun (March 4, 12:30 h)
- “Recruiting in the digital age - How to attract a wider talent pool" with Patricia Widmer and Nadia Fischer (March 4, 17:00 h)
- "Smart Mobility" with Dr. Hans-Peter Kleebinder (March 5, 12:30 h)
The online sessions will include a 20-25 minute presentation and a subsequent live Q&A. All webinars are free but registration is required. Everybody who registers will receive a link to the recording of the webinar.